Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 - Costume Jewelry Redo

This afternoon I was on the phone with my stepmom. She has a friend who was trying to think of some ways to use some old costume jewelry. That made me think of the costume jewelry I have in a drawer from my grandmothers. I never wear it, but I would never get rid of it.

So I did a little redo with two pieces and some necklaces that I also don't wear. The first piece is made from an old strand of cheap pearls and a brooch from my Nana Freddie. The other piece

is a cloth necklace that had an ugly charm on it. I switched the charm with this pretty blue-stoned clasp earring, also from my Nana Freddie. The jewelry took longer to think of than to actually make!

I still have another blue clasp earring and a brooch that matches. Expect them to show up at a later date.

1 comment: